always amazes me how much junk I see in the background. will be cleaning around the edges tonight. I generally don't roll the top on the rail .. I float it and the batting over the rolled back and quilt. Seems to work okay ... I had trouble with this batting -- it was a pre packaged and was wrinkled -- even after I fluffed it in the dryer with a wet towel.
a small electrical issue ... need more outlets -- never have enough outlets
and the quilted top ... the plan called for chopping up the 10/20 rectangles into 10/10 squares then subcut to 1/2 sq triangles and then back together randomly ... I just don't have the patience ... and I hate chopping up pretty mid/large scale prints. This 16 fat quarters of California Girl ...
Always love the backs....even flawed ones
GO VOTE
and as a side note -- I'm going to link up with Crazy Mom's Finish it Up Friday ... because this is as close to done as it's going to be....
2 comments:
I like it !!!! Simple yet very cute.
Must be the season for voting - council elections are happening here at the moment too...
country wide - mid year elections ... here in Mn -- governor, 1/3 house, 1/2 of senate, 1/2 of county commissioners, 1/2 of township officers ... makes for a lot of campaigning and chaos ....
change is in the air ....
Post a Comment